As the UAE approaches its Golden Jubilee (The Year of 50), the country is entering a new phase in its history. Expo 2020 Dubai is going to begin a new era and is going to be a turning point for the future of the country and its people as opportunities for industries, business investors and various other sectors are going to increase. It commences on 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022, with 191 countries participating. Expo 2020 will boost economic growth, investment, trade and business.
Expo 2020 is going to be a platform for the global business community to connect, and an opportunity for businesses of all sizes which include; Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), startups, and international organizations which all come together to enable business connectivity and sustainable economic growth.
Investment opportunities during Expo 2020 is going to be a huge scope for business developers to invest in different sectors which includes: tourism, construction, hospitality, and real estate to name a few.
To understand how each sector shall provide with an investment opportunity, here’s a list of industries that is going to grow during Expo 2020:
- Tourism – The tourism industry is expected to grow tremendously. Why? Due to the factors like newly opened tourist attractions, new job opportunities, business ventures and the opening back of the country after the pandemic. However, Expo2020 is expected to attract millions of visitors and take tourism to another level.
- Construction – A lot of company partnerships are expected to take place which will bring in more demands for residential and commercial complexes leading to a lot of investors. Hence, to start a business they need to possess a construction license which should be issued by the land department.
- Real Estate – Expo 2020 will boost the investment in real estate sector as the commercial and residential complex. Real Estate will be in great demand which will be a really good opportunity for investors to set up real estate business.
- Hospitality – With the rise in tourist the need for hospitality service will also increase which creates a high demand in market due to its feasibility, the hospitality sector will face a massive change after Expo 2020.
Government introduced initiatives for future of investment
- Integrated services that will enable investors to establish their business promptly.
- The introduction of 100% foreign ownership for 1000 activities.
- Golden visa, Green visa, Freelancer visa schemes for pioneers, entrepreneurs, professionals, investors.
Expo 2020 is set to be a platform that brings in more opportunities for individuals and communities also to help boost economic growth and development of country. A gateway for business opportunities with various options which will cater to a wider market with the help of government introduced initiatives. Those looking to invest or start a business have multiple options to start and it is always advised to take help of business consultant who can guide with the proper procedures as per the laws.
For any assistance, feel free to contact us.