Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) I am an expat and I would like to certify a marriage certificate issued by a church?

A) ∎ Provide a letter from the church

∎ Provide the marriage certificate issued by the church

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2477 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1