Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 16th August 2014

Q) Can I divorce in the UAE, if I was married abroad?


If you have a valid residence visa in the UAE, you can file the divorce case under the UAE law or you can choose the law in your native country.

For more about divorce in UAE, please click here to visit our Blog article.

Published Under General

This FAQ has been viewed 2770 time so far
3.67 (18)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1