Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 19th July 2014

Q) How can a woman execute a POA to appoint her husband as agent?

A) ∎ She has to go to the division of personal status services, with her legal guardian the POA.

∎ She shall have her passport (or ID nationals), or a marriage agency endorsed by her legal guardian if he is outside the UAE.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2184 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs

We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1