Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) How can an Egyptian woman obtain a certificate for verification of absence?

A) She shall print the relevant application and bring a personal status claim at the division of registration, under the name of "verification of absence."

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2021 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1