Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 21st July 2014

Q) How do I sponsor and take care of a foundling?


∎ Getting an advance approval from the Public Prosecution.

∎ The attestation applicant shall appear and provide her passport and two witnesses.

∎ The applicant shall select the first name of the child and the court shall complete his/her name and his/her mother’s name.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2704 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1