Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 15th July 2014

Q) How may a national of a foreign country obtain a nationality certificate while he/she is holding Passports from multiple countries?

A) He/she shall consult the consulate of his/her country, as this is beyond the jurisdiction of the Notary Public.

Suppose you are an Egyptian and holds an Egyptian Passport as well as a Canadian passport, you shall consult the consulate of your country.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2387 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs