Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 19th July 2014

Q) There are three partners in a company. One of them would like to withdraw, sell his share and appoint a new partner?

A) ∎ Printing three copies for partners

∎ Attendance of all parties

∎ Providing IDs

∎ A copy of the old Articles of Incorporation.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2368 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1