Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) A person would like to make a statement that he does not work and a proof of marital status for a specific body. Are they made in the notary public?

A) No, the Notary Public does not deal with that. He/she should head for the Legal Attestation Department instead.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 1836 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1