Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 15th July 2014

Q) How may I have a residence acknowledgment?

A) The residence acknowledgment is issued at the Notary Public, while residence acknowledgment of minors is issued by Personal Status Services Section as witnesses should be brought.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2457 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1