Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) How may the passport of a sponsor be replaced by another? Is an application needed?

A) Yes, an application should be submitted for having the judge’s approval in order to get the passport of a sponsor replaced.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2057 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs