Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 15th July 2014

Q) A person would like to change the first name (for the citizens of Dubai Emirate)?

A) ∎ Filing an application in the Registration Department and settling fees of AED 300.

∎ Contacting the Public Prosecution, Passport and Investigation Department.

∎ After receiving feedbacks, the stakeholder shall be contacted to make an advertisement in two official newspapers.

∎ In case there is an objection on the part of the competent authorities, he person shall be transferred to the Attestation Department and he shall appear in person, submit DI, provide two witnesses and the newspaper.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2591 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1