Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) May a penal claim be instituted in case there is a statement of indebtedness?

A) No, but a civil claim may be made instead if there is a statement of indebtedness.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2298 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs