Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 17th August 2014

Q) My father would like to make a power of attorney, but his health status is not suitable for appearing before the notary public. Is it possible for the notary public to visit my residence?

A) Yes, a notary public can visit the residence of an unhealthy person to make POA upon submitting a transfer application. Your father shall submit a transfer application.

Published Under Litigation  Tagged with Notary Public  

This FAQ has been viewed 2553 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs

We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1