Khiarallah Advocates & Legal Consultants
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) A person has a specific amount in his custody for the account of another. What are the procedures for making a debit statement?

A) ∎ He shall submit an application which shall be typed by the typists.

∎ Providing the ID or copy of passport.

∎ Providing a check or a proof, if any.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 1501 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs