Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 17th July 2014

Q) Shall a father obtain an NOC for his son to hold the UAE nationality at the Notary Public's office?

A) The NOC is issued by the Department of Personal Status. However, if the mother is non-national, the NOC shall be issued by the Notary Public.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 1771 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs