Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants UAE
Last Updated On 18th July 2014

Q) Shall an applicant submit the relevant transaction for changing a tribe to the Department of Immigration?

A) No, you should submit to the Division of Ingoing and Outgoing Transaction instead as it is sent by that department.

Published Under Litigation

This FAQ has been viewed 2487 time so far
1 (6)

Related FAQs


We are Hiring

  • Legal Secretary

    Vacancy ID: LSC-LS459

    Experience: UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1

  • Legal Consultant

    Vacancy ID: LCT-LC456

    Experience: 4 years of UAE experience

    Positions Available: 1