Offshore Company Formation in JAFZA Dubai |legal consultant dubai
Going offshore is the most modern popular way of managing a business as they offer excellent and tax-efficient strategies for entrepreneurs. Significant prima facie benefits are freedom of operations, confidentiality, and ease of running a business. As a “tax-free” business territory, UAE is one of the well-known jurisdictions in the world for incorporating offshore companies.
Benefits of establishing offshore company in Jebel Ali Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- No necessity to find a UAE national a shareholder or sponsor
- There is no public register of company officers
- Complete anonymity and privacy
- A company can own real estate properties in approved areas by the Authority
- Hold multi-currency bank accounts
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes
- There are no foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of the profits and capital are allowed
- The setting-up costs are comparatively less
- There is no onshore office; accordingly, there are no employees and related costs.
- Minimal capital is required to set up the offshore company
- Minimum of 1 Director / Shareholder only
And after you know the long list of benefits that you will have, WE OFFER:
- Registered agent
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation certificate
- Assistance for opening multi-currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of companies
What is a Jafza offshore company?
An image for JAFZA Dubai Offshore Company Formation, An offshore business known as JAFZA offshore was created by the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubai. It used to be the only overseas business that could own real estate in Dubai. This feature increased the demand for JAFZA offshore business establishments among property owners.
What are the benefits of opening a company in Jebel Ali Free Zone?
The Jebel Ali Free Zone offers a wide range of business benefits, including complete capital and profit repatriation, no restrictions on the use of foreign currencies, 50 years of a tax-free corporation and income growth, and 100 % foreign ownership.
How do offshore companies work?
Offshore companies are businesses that are incorporated, registered, or created outside of the country of residency. In all of the well-known offshore financial centers and tax havens, offshore incorporation is an easy process. They can provide the business and its owners with a series of benefits.