Insurance Law Service in UAE
Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants, one of the UAE’s leading legal firms, comes with the best insurance lawyers that provide services both in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our team of skilled attorneys always provides you with dedicated legal assistance on all matters related to insurance law. We give importance to our client’s satisfaction as we always try to hold a high-level standard in all legal services. Our lawyers conduct proper research through a deep understanding of clients’ needs that makes us come out with the exact possible legal solutions conveyed to you on time. Our in-depth knowledge of insurance matters in various industries makes Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants the first choice to deal with insurance cases in UAE.
Our clients include international insurers, third-party administrators, insurance agents, brokers, etc. We provide proper advice on all related topics, including Insurance protection, Insurance coverage, insurance litigation and compliance, licensing and compliance, Salvage and indemnity, etc.
Some of our experiences related to legal insurance services include but are not limited to:
- Providing complete assistance and legal advice throughout the insurance business setup and offers legal consultation on public and product liability, professional indemnity, compensation of the workers, etc.
- Providing advice on claims and insurance requirements to the airline companies.
- Providing advice for major banks on insurance and policy related to financial services.
- Advising on insurance-related claims and negotiating settlements.
- Advising insurance groups on health insurance requirements and regulations, establishment, and licensing.
- Reviewing and advising on different types of insurance including family protection plans, professional indemnity, and medical groups.
- Providing assistance, advice, and further consultation on public liability, professional indemnity, product liability, workers compensation, health insurance requirements, and a lot more.
- Providing general advice related to insurance for various companies including airlines, hospitals, retailers, shipping companies, and manufacturers.