UAE Labour Law & Employment-related services
UAE Labour law is a federal legislation applicable to all emirates of the UAE, enforced by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affair, with litigations adjudicated by the Federal and Local Courts of the UAE.
Labour Law covers all aspects of employer-employee relationships in the UAE, be them UAE nationals or expatriates. The correct application of these laws is the key to stability and integrity of the society. Trade unions for protection of labour rights are unheard of in the UAE. Matters are directly referred to the Ministry and then taken to the UAE Labour Courts only when chances of amicable solutions to resolve issue have failed.
Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants represents the lawful interests of Clients on equal basis, whether they are employers or employees, and ensures the compliance with the UAE Labour Law requirements at all stages of the labour dispute resolution. Resolving a labour dispute in the UAE is at times a very complex issue that has to be handled with skill and expertise, which is ensured by our efficient team of advocates.
The UAE labour law deals with all aspects of employer/employee relationship such as:
- Employment contract
- Juvenile and women employment issues
- Record and file maintenance
- Wages, Working hours, leave
- Safety and protection of employees
- Medical and social care, Codes of discipline
- Termination of employment contracts, End of service benefits
- Compensation for occupational diseases
- Labor inspections, Penalties
- Employment-related accidents, injuries and death
Some of the areas that our lawyers can assist you are:
- Restrictive Covenants – Protection of Goodwill
- Due diligence
- Drafting of Employment Contracts / Agreement
- End of service
- Labour claims
- Maternity leave
- Non-Competition Agreement (NCA) and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal
- Unpaid salary or other Pay related Disputes
- Compromise Agreements
- Discrimination, Victimization
- Work / Labour Bans
- Immigration matters
We also provide the legal advice on the UAE Migration law and major procedures related to it.