At Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants, our attorneys have unparalleled expertise in the real estate with extensive experience advising on every aspect of real estate law, from the acquisition of land and procurement of real estate financing to the successful recovery of high-value property investments through carrying out negotiations to resolve the dispute amicably by settling or through formal legal proceedings. We provide legal representation in Litigation and Arbitration for all types of real estate disputes and have the right to appear before all UAE Courts and Arbitration centers.
Our clients include public and private sector developers, national and international investors, funders, contractors, consultants, end-users, service providers, and suppliers. We have proved to be a forerunner in the Real Estate Law and serve our clients by giving preventative legal advice.
We draft all types of documents such as, but not limited to, below:
- Sale & purchase agreements
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Legal Notices
- Advice on recent development of laws by carrying out compliance with local regulations in the UAE
- Memorandum OF Understanding (MOU)
- Tenancy contracts
- Settlement agreements
- and so on…
UAE’s economic and cultural growth is underpinned by a legal and regulatory framework, which has developed sufficiently to encourage local and international enterprise in the UAE and is continuing to develop.
The Rulers of the UAE have recognized that a dynamic attitude to law and regulation is required in this rapidly changing world. This has been a critical factor in UAE’s continued success and development.
Some benefits of investing in the UAE (specifically Dubai):
- Strategically located, connects Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- World-class infrastructure.
- Favorable business regulations to encourage foreign investments.
- Investors investing AED 10 million would qualify for 10-year visas, while entrepreneurs and special talents would be entitled to five-year residency, long-term visit visas, and investor’s visa for real estate buyers.
Is Dubai good for real estate investment?
Compared to many other established real estate markets, the city provides better rent prices. Investors may often expect to receive gross rental returns of 5 to 9 percent. the law firm in Dubai shows that Dubai is a cost-effective option to acquire luxury real estate since its property costs per square foot are lower than those in many other cities across the world.
FAQ about the real estate legal services in UAE
Can foreigners buy property in Dubai?
In Dubai, foreign ownership is legal in freehold areas. Foreigners (who do not reside in the UAE) and expatriate residents may gain freehold ownership rights, usufruct rights, or leasehold rights for up to 99 years.
What should you consider before buying property in Dubai?
Whether you are purchasing a home for personal use or investment purposes, the best law firm in Dubai advises investors to consider the following aspects before making a decision:
- Market conditions and buying timing
- Community facilities and amenities, such as transportation, education, and childcare, are provided.
- Costs of maintaining Each of them is a difficult portion in and of itself, and in order to do this right, you must either conduct a significant study or save time by speaking with a property expert.
Corporate Department at Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants specializes in providing Investment Solutions and Company Formation, advice on the intricacies of investments and setting up a business under various jurisdictions, legal ramifications of all peripheral issues involved in the process, and assisting Clients in carrying out due diligence and setting up companies and branches in the mainland and all free zone areas in the UAE (provide Corporate Sponsorship for mainland companies).
To know more contact us.
Start your real-state case today!
By submitting your ticket. Our best property lawyers will check your ticket and contact you back.