Real Estate Legal Services in UAE
At Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants our attorneys have unparalleled expertise in the real estate with extensive experience advising on every aspect of real estate law from acquisition of land and procurement of real estate financing to successful recovery of high-value property investments through carrying out negotiations to resolve the dispute amicably by reaching settlement or through formal legal proceedings. We provide legal representation in Litigation and Arbitration for all types of real estate disputes and have right to appear before all UAE Courts and Arbitration centres.
Our clients include public and private sector developers, national and international investors, funders, contractors, consultants, end-users, service providers and suppliers. We have proved to be a forerunner in the Real Estate Law and serve our clients by giving preventative legal advice.
We draft all types of documents such as, but not limited to, below:
- Sale & purchase agreements
- Bonds & Guarantees
- Legal Notices
- Settlement agreements
- Memorandum OF Understanding (MOU)
- Tenancy contracts
- Advice on recent development of laws by carrying out compliance with local regulations in the UAE
- and so on…
UAE’s economic and cultural growth is underpinned by a legal and regulatory framework, which has developed sufficiently to encourage local and international enterprise in the UAE and is continuing to develop.
The Rulers of the UAE have recognized that in this rapidly changing world a dynamic attitude to law and regulation is required. This has been a key factor in UAE’s continued success and development.
Some benefits of investing in the UAE (specifically Dubai):
- Strategically located, connects Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- World-class infrastructure.
- Favorable business regulations to encourage foreign investments.
- Investors investing AED 10 million would qualify for 10-year visas, while entrepreneurs and special talents would be entitled to five-year residency, long-term visit visas, and investor’s visa for real estate buyers.
Corporate Department at Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants specializes in providing Investment Solutions and Company Formation, advice on the intricacies of investments and setting up business under various jurisdictions, legal ramifications of all peripheral issues involved in the process and assist Clients in carrying out due diligence and setting up companies and branches in mainland and in all free zone areas in the UAE (provide Corporate Sponsorship for mainland companies).
To know more contact us.