Aviation Law Service in UAE
Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants, one of the leading law firms in UAE holds the specialists who deal with all sorts of legal issues related to aviation law. In the aviation industry, disputes are common among parties. Such businesses may have to face monetary loss and the disputes may be based on finance agreements, lease agreements, partnerships, etc. One of the main factors that lead to aviation disputes is the lack of proper knowledge about the legal framework related to aircraft transactions.
With our highly qualified and experienced aviation lawyers, we hold the strength to handle any kind of complex disputes. We always focus on to prevent the chance of disputes that may happen in the future by providing proper and timely advice on the drafting of agreements and in documentation as any misleading may result in legal complications and strong disputes.
With years of experience in handling aviation-related issues, we provide exact legal solutions for the dispute resolution and in aggressive litigation whenever necessary.
Areas of expertise include:
In the case of aircraft acquisition/leasing, the related documentation and agreements should be perfect that needs expert legal assistance. We provide legal advising on all matters related to aircraft acquisition/leasing which includes:
- Aircraft and asset financing
- Regional airlines related various operating lease transactions
- Aircraft purchasing and leasing
- Aircraft financing
- Aircraft maintenance agreements
- Aircraft engine lease
- Regional airlines operating lease transactions
General Corporate Advice & Drafting
- Aircraft operator’s agreement
- Aircraft registration and deregistration
- Maintenance agreement between the owner and the operator
- Aircraft company and operator licensing
- Aspects of military aspects within the jurisdiction
We stand at the forefront to solve all the disputes related to aviation. Some of our dispute resolution experience includes:
- Litigation and arbitration matters related to damage to aircraft claim, personal injury and cargo claims.
- Aircraft destruction claim
- Wheel carriage collapse claim
- Arrest and seizure of UAE based foreign airline assets