Khairallah Advocates & Legal Consultants, one of the leading aviation law firms, holds specialists who deal with all sorts of legal issues related to aviation law UAE. In the aviation industry, disputes are common among parties.
Such businesses may have to face monetary loss, and the disputes may be based on finance agreements, lease agreements, partnerships, etc. One of the main factors that lead to aviation disputes is the lack of proper knowledge about the legal framework related to aircraft transactions.
With our highly qualified and experienced aviation lawyers, we hold the strength to handle any complex disputes regarding aviation laws and regulations. We always focus on preventing the chance of conflicts that may happen in the future by providing proper and timely advice on the drafting of agreements and documentation, as any misleading may result in legal complications and intense disputes.
With years of experience handling aviation-related issues, we provide exact legal solutions for dispute resolution and aggressive litigation whenever necessary.
Areas of expertise regarding aviation law in UAE include:
In the case of aircraft acquisition/leasing, the related documentation and agreements should be perfect that need expert legal assistance. We provide legal advice on all matters related to aircraft acquisition/leasing, which includes:
- Aircraft and asset financing
- Regional airlines related various operating lease transactions
- Aircraft purchasing and leasing
- The Aircraft financing
- Aircraft maintenance agreements
- Aircraft engine lease
- Regional airlines operating lease transactions
General Corporate Advice & Drafting
Our aviation lawyers have vast experience in dealing with aviation law UAE and its agreements, registration, deregistration matters, licensing, and even financial advice. Some of our general corporate advice and drafting experience include but are not limited to:
- Aircraft operator’s agreement
- Aircraft registration and deregistration
- Maintenance agreement between the owner and the operator
- Aircraft company and operator licensing
- Aspects of military aspects within the jurisdiction
We stand at the forefront to solve all the disputes related to civil aviation law in UAE. Some of our dispute resolution experience includes:
- Litigation and arbitration matters related to damage to aircraft claim, personal injury and cargo claims.
- Aircraft destruction claim
- Wheel carriage collapse claim
- Arrest and seizure of UAE based foreign airline assets